Saturday, August 11, 2012

Short Story Sale: "Other Kinds" to Nine: A Journal of Imaginative Fiction

I received word earlier today that my dark fantasy/crime short story "Other Kinds" has been accepted for publication in the upcoming issue #3 of Nine: A Journal of Imaginative Fiction. I had sent the story in about a month ago and received a quick reply back indicating that they were intrigued by the story but wanted some revisions. I turned the revisions around in short order and then sat in to wait while the staff went through the process of building the Table of Contents for this issue. I was very pleased to get the news today that my story was accepted. The first two issues have both had some good stories in them and I'm looking forward to reading the stories which I'll be published alongside.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Michael! That's awesome news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great news, Michael. Looks like you had a good time at the conference as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeff! Yes, I did have a good time at the convention. I'm hoping to get to some other conventions later in the year as well.

      Delete